`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 gypsy queen mike trout autographed mini #2/10

2013 gypsy queen mike trout autographed mini #2/10
I have been out of collecting for over ten years and just picked a hobby box to start a collection with my son. and I pull this as my first card in box. now I am going to unload the card since I am not a collector any more. But I need some feed back on what you guys think its worth. I found one that sold for $215 dollars.. and two others for sell at over 300 and close to 600. I know there is only 10 total and trout is hot card/auto. I was thinking of going to local card shop and trading for a couple of hobby boxes. not sure what to do. any opinion or feedback is greatly appreciated.

aaron

RE: 2013 gypsy queen mike trout autographed mini #2/10
I'd put it on eBay with a buy it now of 600 with the best offer feature and see what kind of offers you get. That's a great pull for your first box back into the hobby!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I wouldn't trade it for two hobby boxes, it is too cool of a card. Sell it on eBay, or find someone you or your son like to collect and go for cards of that person or team. Boxes are like gambling and that is a card I would not gamble with. Very nice pull!

Agreed with other replies

Your local hobby store will also lowball the crap out of you, most likely.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Do not go to LCS with it you will get a super low offer. Put it on the Bay like everyone else said for like $500 with make a offer you will get around 350-400 for it.

(05-22-2013, 06:08 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I'd put it on eBay with a buy it now of 600 with the best offer feature and see what kind of offers you get. That's a great pull for your first box back into the hobby!
+2
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]