`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stumbled into a pretty sweet lot today...check these out!

Stumbled into a pretty sweet lot today...check these out!
We've had a couple guys at the house renovating our bathrooms the last couple days. It turns out, on of the guys is a former collector and after seeing my boxes, we got to talking. Today, he brought over a lot of cards and asked if I'd like to make an offer. I did and he accepted. Let's just say I can't believe what I got for what I paid him!

These are most of the highlights. There were some dupes in the lot and some not really worth showing off. But these are definitely worthy of showing off!

[Image: IMG_0058_zps1e33571f.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0059_zpsd53d89e9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0060_zpsb9f39a87.jpg]

'Twas a good day! Thanks for taking a look!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Stumbled into a pretty sweet lot today...check these out!
Are these actually the vintage cards I think they are (and early 80's originals)? Sweet pick-ups, man.

(05-22-2013, 03:19 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Are these actually the vintage cards I think they are (and early 80's originals)? Sweet pick-ups, man.
Yes, my friend, they're all original. ^_^

And Thank You!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Great pick ups
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Very nice. They look to be in great condition
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

well done!! love the Mantle. u trading it? thanks

(05-22-2013, 11:07 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: well done!! love the Mantle. u trading it? thanks
I honestly haven't decided what I'm going to do with the Mantle and Mays yet. The one thing I know I'd probably do is trade for a nice vintage Musial. Other than that, not sure if I'm going to keep them, trade them, or what...I just don't know yet.

Wow! Those are awesome! Seeing all these together, including the Football, makes me wish Topps would get a little more colourful and innovative with their actual graphic design of their products. Each year's flagship sets over the past decade are pretty vanilla and similar. Instead of just rehashing old designs over and over again in products like Archives and Heritage (which I love don't get me wrong) I wish they would start varying the flagship look more each year as they did back in the day.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Come on man - you gotta let us know what you gave for these....very nice!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

Thats a sweet lot!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s