`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
No one likes Press Pass

No one likes Press Pass
I have noticed there is very little demand for Press Pass. Is it simply because it's more low end?
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

RE: No one likes Press Pass
Yep and the design of it i personally dont mind it but only of the players I collect lol
Photobucket

No NFL or collegiate licenses. So they have no team logos of any kind on them. They werent too bad when they at least showed their college logo - but now they are pointless to me. You can add SAGE and Leaf to this as well.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I love Press Pass. 99% are on card autos, when there is redemptions there is a 2 week turn around what other company offers that, they have inscriptions and red inks and SP autos as well.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I agree. I'm not much of a fan of the college cards without logos and team names only if it is a PC player I'll take an exception.

Yep, I'm not saying I dont have any press pass cards, but only if they were drafted by the Giants.

Here is my Red ink and inscription collection.
http://s731.photobucket.com/user/253reds...scriptions
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I did like their Legends set a few years ago. HOF types, I don't mind if there are no team logos.

(05-21-2013, 02:43 PM)mik253 Wrote: I love Press Pass. 99% are on card autos, when there is redemptions there is a 2 week turn around what other company offers that, they have inscriptions and red inks and SP autos as well.
I agree 100%
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Thanks for the responses. I have an Emerald Arian Foster Auto /25 and there seems to be ZERO market interest in it. Personally I love it, and comeon, it's ARIAN FOSTER! Smile
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan