`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is there any company lazier than Panini?

RE: Is there any company lazier than Panini?
(05-21-2013, 03:56 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: so why complain here if you dont collect? just my 2 cents too
Fair question. These are reasons I stopped collecting. I still like the hobby and like to stay in the know with what's going on but until there's changes I can't justify throwing my money at an industry that refuses to address the issues.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(05-21-2013, 05:39 PM)the ultraback Wrote: I just want to know how Panini got away with making Panini Black while Upper Deck is still making their version.
It's because trademarking a simple descriptive word like "black" is hard to do.

It's not like UD Exquisite - that's a little more unique (and trademarked).

Topps is making Bowman Black (I think it's Bowman) - for baseball.

Errybody steals from errybody.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(05-21-2013, 05:44 PM)rogue655 Wrote: Fair question. These are reasons I stopped collecting. I still like the hobby and like to stay in the know with what's going on but until there's changes I can't justify throwing my money at an industry that refuses to address the issues.
dont blame ya man! i cant really get into this draft class so ive literally done nothing this year as far as busting anything new or reading up on it. i have a few ej manuel cards and thats all i need frankly!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.