`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats a lemieux, gretzky worth?

Whats a lemieux, gretzky worth?
Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some opinions on what a Lemieux/Gretzky dual auto jersey /10 may be worth? Gretzky is in his oilers uniform...not sure if that makes a difference. Thank you for all your input. Jeff

RE: Whats a lemieux, gretzky worth?
Is this from a high end, mid-level or lower end set? What do the swatches look like - single colors? I would guess, based on some closed auctions, between $300 and $500 for a selling price.

its from ultimate...

(05-21-2013, 02:12 PM)johlix Wrote: its from ultimate...
In that case, it's worth $-5.00 and is just a burden to yourself. I will accept the card from you, just so I can give you a hand relieving yourself of this money-loser. I can PM you my address and will also send you the extra $1.55 ($6.55 for postage minus the $-5.00 loss I will have to eat) it will take to send it here. I just hope that this card does not ruin my day like it has yours. Wink

Randi

Muahahaha...right on Randi, I appreciate any and all opinions but that one truly made me chuckle out loud, and I usually don't make a peep when reading...just a burden haha, right on...

(05-21-2013, 02:52 PM)johlix Wrote: Muahahaha...right on Randi, I appreciate any and all opinions but that one truly made me chuckle out loud, and I usually don't make a peep when reading...just a burden haha, right on...
Soooo... you're telling me there's a chance? Big Grin

Randi

(05-21-2013, 04:19 PM)rayeates Wrote: Soooo... you're telling me there's a chance? Big Grin

Randi
Uh oh, he's giving his mating call...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com