`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Kobe Base from all years

LTTF Kobe Base from all years
THe subject line pretty much says it all. My new PC project is to get one of every Kobe Bryant base card produced. I am looking to pick them up in bunches. I will trade down on cards of players that you are looking for. Also, I have more available FT than what is in my org so let me know what you have and who you are looking for.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: LTTF Kobe Base from all years
check my extras..

We have a few from 2002-03 and 2003-04. You are welcome to any you need.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Just an update here. I am a little slow on the uptake because I (actually my wife but I will take credit) am in the process of making a spreadsheet to be able to mark my haves and my needs. Once this is done I will have a better ability to know what I need and what I have. Work in progress here.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I have quite a few dups in my collection. Most are lower end. DId you have more lower end then whats in your org to trade for these?
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Give me a look when you are ready... Looking for Kemba, Kyrie, Kawhi, and Tristan from this year. Also Durant, Ray Allen, and a few Lebron rc's.

(05-21-2013, 06:35 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Just an update here. I am a little slow on the uptake because I (actually my wife but I will take credit) am in the process of making a spreadsheet to be able to mark my haves and my needs. Once this is done I will have a better ability to know what I need and what I have. Work in progress here.
If you have an ORG or priceguide subscription it is really easy to make a list like that. I have made several folders in my ORG for similar projects and it works really well. Especially since using the trade function on the site shows the cards that I have marked as NEED with a yellow star when checking someone else's ORG.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have these base cards:
2010-11 Rookies and Stars
2010-11 Prestige
2009-10 Prestige
2008-09 UD MVP
2009-10 Topps
2007-08 Hot Prospects
2007-08 UD First Edition

Let me know if you want these. Wouldnt expect much in return. I would even sell them for super cheap. Let me know either way.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-22-2013, 10:58 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I have quite a few dups in my collection. Most are lower end. DId you have more lower end then whats in your org to trade for these?
I definitely do. Actually 99% of my stuff isn't in my org. In my infinite wisdom (cough) I deleted my org about a month ago because I was going to take some time off(I got bored)....and then I caught the fire again. As of now I am doing player/team searches for people if there is a chance of a trade. I know it isn't convenient for the other person by any stretch but it is what I am working with right now in regards to time.
(05-24-2013, 01:35 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I have these base cards:
2010-11 Rookies and Stars
2010-11 Prestige
2009-10 Prestige
2008-09 UD MVP
2009-10 Topps
2007-08 Hot Prospects
2007-08 UD First Edition

Let me know if you want these. Wouldnt expect much in return. I would even sell them for super cheap. Let me know either way.
Thank you for the reply. I actually need the 2008-09 UD MVP and the 09-10 Topps. I am going to the LCS today to look through the base stuff that he has. I will be able to let you know at the end of today. The issue is, I am not sure that buying those two would even be worth the postage(even considering a PWE).

(05-24-2013, 05:34 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Thank you for the reply. I actually need the 2008-09 UD MVP and the 09-10 Topps. I am going to the LCS today to look through the base stuff that he has. I will be able to let you know at the end of today. The issue is, I am not sure that buying those two would even be worth the postage(even considering a PWE).
No I agree. I was thinking if you needed all of them I could sell them for really cheap. Let me know if you need them or not after you go to the LCS.

[Image: Nick.jpg]