IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
Wink 
2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
Hello Everyone!

I recently opened a hobby box of 2013 Topps Museum and was very pleased! The cards were beautiful, the stock was sturdy (cards came out of the packs in mint condition or better), and I had some nice pulls!

My ORG is updated and the cards are available FT. I have scans below.

[Image: ToppsMuseum_zps281ea8af.jpg]

[Image: ToppsMuseum2_zpse62f174a.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
Trade sent
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
I really like the cards also. What was your 4th hit?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(05-20-2013, 06:26 PM)demondukk Wrote: I really like the cards also. What was your 4th hit?
Hello! My 4th hit was a Bryce Harper-Yu Darvish-Mike Trout-Yoenis Cespedis Quad Patch #d 18/25. I currently have it on eBay...if you want to see a picture of it, search for item number 171042968625.

Nice break! That quad patch is sweet. I'd be interested in the Bauer if you could find anything.

Love that quad patch

Nice product! Thanks for sharing brother Smile
You don't have to die and go to heaven or hang around to be born again. Just tune in to what this place has got to offer 'Cause we may never be here again ~ Van Halen

Yep...I was very happy with that box!

Very nice break man!, congrats....

Great break! Please check me for the jeter.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything