`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
I could use the jeter. What are you looking for?

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Box Break - Beautiful Cards, Some Nice Pulls w/ Scans - FT
(05-21-2013, 05:35 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I could use the jeter. What are you looking for?
Hello. Thank you for the interest, but the Jeter has been traded away. I do invite you to visit my ORG anyway...I do have some Jeters and quite a few other Yankees you might be interested in.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Did you pull any Matt Holliday cards??

Check my Bucket for Jarrod Parker
Collecting:
Billy Hamilton REDS Brandon Weeden, Andy Dalton, Trent Richardson, SICK PATCHES, Mikel Leshoure,
Chris Johnson, Ryan Mallet, Aroldis Chapman, Jarrod Parker, Cespedes, Matt Moore,
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474...gthatflow/

Would give you good BV for that Bauer.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-27-2013, 09:39 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Did you pull any Matt Holliday cards??
Nope...I do have 13 other Matt Holliday cards in my ORG available for trade though...take a look if you have time.

Imagine i took a look and i didnt see anything i could use but thanks for letting me know

weekend bump...