`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSANE flea market find w/ scans: UPDATE page 2!

RE: INSANE flea market find w/ scans!!!
sick!!!!! thats probably a 500-800 sell value card right there.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

wow that's awesome! you never know what you can find at a flea market if your patient enough.

(05-21-2013, 02:56 PM)BayAreaJavy Wrote: wow that's awesome! you never know what you can find at a flea market if your patient enough.
This is true Sir. A few months ago I hit on an MJ Scoring Kings and an MJ Molten Metal. Including two other low end Mjs and a Kobe I needed I paid $25.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

love to hear that story

GRATS!!

Wow, awesome find. You deserve it, man.

incredible find mate, nice work
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

Thanks for the great comments everybody! I appreciate people saying I deserve such an amazing find. I don't know about that, but I'm glad some people out there think so at least!

I also have an update: After about 4 days on the 'bay I sold it for $799...or $794 more than I paid for the lot! I agreed to ship it free internationally w/ insurance so that will eat into the profit margin a bit, but I am absolutely NOT complaining! I am officially on the hunt for my first MJ auto when the payment clears, so if anyone has one (preferably old school and/or in a Bulls jersey and/or with a floor/jersey piece!) let me know! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: INSANE flea market find w/ scans: UPDATE page 2!
Awesome, good job!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(05-28-2013, 05:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Thanks for the great comments everybody! I appreciate people saying I deserve such an amazing find. I don't know about that, but I'm glad some people out there think so at least!

I also have an update: After about 4 days on the 'bay I sold it for $799...or $794 more than I paid for the lot! I agreed to ship it free internationally w/ insurance so that will eat into the profit margin a bit, but I am absolutely NOT complaining! I am officially on the hunt for my first MJ auto when the payment clears, so if anyone has one (preferably old school and/or in a Bulls jersey and/or with a floor/jersey piece!) let me know! Smile
Wow man, what a great price! With that kind of money you can get a nice MJ auto. Save a couple hundred more and you could probably get a nice MJ Jersey Auto! Congrats bro! Let us know what MJ you get.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: INSANE flea market find w/ scans: UPDATE page 2!
I saw some nice Bulls auto slabbed by BGS between 800 and 1000 on the Bay. They were nice stuff from early 2000s in Bulls Unis
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]