Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent eBay Pick-Up?

RE: Decent eBay Pick-Up?
Well these 4 all look to be originals:

[Image: vintage1001_zps4ef2f984.jpg]
[Image: vintage2001_zpsd040dd2f.jpg]

All-in-all, it was a pretty decent lot. The edges on the Gibson are a little rough, but it happens...there also ended up being around 8-10 other cards from the 70s. The 2001 Donruss Diamond Kings insert of Musial ended up being numbered out of 2500. Also one of the 2003 Topps Gallery cards of Musial appears to be an Artist's Proof parallel. For a Cardinals fan it was a pretty nice lot of older and newer stuff. Anyone want some Any Benes Padres cards though? haha

They definitely look original and look pretty good too. Congrats on the haul! That Gibson is sweet (even with the rough edges and rounded corners). The centering is pretty good front and back.
As for Benes, I only have cards of him in an STL uni. and the only Padres cards in my PC are of Ozzie. Smile
Or Tony Gwynn! Almost forgot about that collection.

Nice haul! I'd love to have some of those in my collection...especially some of those Ozzies I don't have yet.

Congrats on the find, partner!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-23-2013, 12:49 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Nice haul! I'd love to have some of those in my collection...especially some of those Ozzies I don't have yet.

Congrats on the find, partner!
There wasn't anything huge of Ozzie in there. I did get a few duplicate cards of him in there, but they were just base cards.