`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long is too long to wait for trade response after shipping (trade with Fiston44)?

How long is too long to wait for trade response after shipping (trade with Fiston44)?
I have a trade open (accepted on April 22 and both traders have sent), but I haven't received my cards, and the other trader isn't responding to messages.

The other trader hasn't signed in since May 3, so I'm getting a bit nervous about this trade sent to Canada.

What should my next step be? Thanks.

RE: How long is too long to wait for trade response after shipping?
contact a mod you've waited long enough

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

lynch 'em. i've got my pitchfork ready, whose got a lighter? its time to light this torch!
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

You say the deal was accepted on April 22nd. Do you know when they marked it shipped? If they waited a few days to ship it may have not gone out until the end of April making it less than 3 weeks in transit. 3 Weeks is not unreasonable for cross border deals. I would wait until the end of this next week before I would start worrying. What kind of feedback does the other trader have?

(05-19-2013, 08:32 PM)greg2424 Wrote: You say the deal was accepted on April 22nd. Do you know when they marked it shipped? If they waited a few days to ship it may have not gone out until the end of April making it less than 3 weeks in transit. 3 Weeks is not unreasonable for cross border deals. I would wait until the end of this next week before I would start worrying. What kind of feedback does the other trader have?
I agree here - without knowing the day the cards were shipped it is hard to say. I too have experienced the dreaded 3 to 4 week shipping time. The last batch of cards I sent out I was behind a woman who sent 2 envelopes the same day to the same address - 1 was received 3 weeks ago the other was apparently held up in Customs. She was not happy.

I also agree that you should wait a couple more days, then contact a MOD to see if they can contact the other person.

Good luck.

The trade was accepted on April 21, and the trader marked theirs as shipped on April 22. The guy has a 4.94 feedback score with 240 trades.

Strange that the trader hasn't logged in since May 3. Hope he is okay. Seems like too long to be on vacation!

(05-20-2013, 07:51 PM)shierydana Wrote: The trade was accepted on April 21, and the trader marked theirs as shipped on April 22. The guy has a 4.94 feedback score with 240 trades.
if it is who I think it is rc, you should have read his feedback before sending out.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(05-27-2013, 11:20 AM)shezdoni Wrote: if it is who I think it is rc, you should have read his feedback before sending out.
It must not be who you think it is, because his feedback is really good.

Still no update from Fiston44. Has anyone traded with him recently?

Mod says all I can do is wait until he signs in again, and try to contact him.