`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Hobby Box Problem

2013 Bowman Hobby Box Problem
After going through 2 of the 2013 Bowman Hobby Boxes that I recently purchased, I discovered a few different cards where portions of the "Bowman" logo at the top of the card were faded off. Has anyone else experienced this?
New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com

RE: 2013 Bowman Hobby Box Problem
None of my breaks for 2013 Bowman had the issue but it's not an uncommon problem unfortunately. Just a printing "error"

If you have your wrappers and receipts you should be able to send them in to Topps and they'll help make the situation better. I don't really know what that entails in terms of if they'd replace the cards with the exact same players or if they'd give you packs or what not. I've never done it because when I've pulled some bad printing or messed up cards it hasn't been enough to warrant the extra work to try and get them replaced. Other members here have done it though.

RE: 2013 Bowman Hobby Box Problem
Thank you for sharing that information. One of the guys at a local card shop was telling me the same thing. I don't think I'm going to make an issue out of it, I had just never experienced it before.
New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com