`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Long overdue shoutout

Long overdue shoutout
Just wanted to take the time to give a huge "thanks" to Bojesphob, a great member as probably a good bit of you many well know if you have traded with him. He has done so much for me personally with my PC and Im only hoping i can truly return the favor 10 fold for the deals he has given me in trades.

Recently he came through with these.......

[Image: IMG_5304_zps1233e911.jpg]

cant thank you enough for these awesome items, still cant stop looking at the Montana, easily one of my top 3 favorite cards in my whole collection and means a ton to me.

Cant wait to work with you again, I promise im very soon going to get you something very very nice. cheers buddy!!!!

And along with that i also want to thank Branesergen for giving me an awesome deal for these.......

[Image: IMG_8066_zps8b16173c.jpg]

There was another BGS 8.5 Manning Chrome rc along with these but it went towards helping me out to grab another important piece in the form of a BGS 8.5 Jeter sp foil rc. Your great deal has also very much helped my PC, couldnt have asked for a better offer on those 3 cards and im very appreciative of it.

But anyways had a heck of a time being here and making some great trades with everyone i have done deals with and the things i learn from reading everyones posts. Very much appreciate the contributions and help shaping my pc.Its been a fun and interesting ride and i cant wait to do make more deals with you guys.

Thats it, thanks for looking.

[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

RE: Long overdue shoutout
great cards from some awesome members. We take care of our own here!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Real nice stuff, Franco is rockin that beanie. Very cool card. Love the Peyton and the Barry is just a great card to have. Classic adds!
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

yeah, feels great owning these kinds of items of such great players.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Glad I could help man. Was a pleasure dealing with you.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well, geddon, you helped me get some good cards, so I don't mind helping you get some good cards Smile Definitely worth the little extra effort to know you enjoyed the cards!

awesome cards and members! congrats
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.