`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Results

BGS Results
A very small submission but a nice one. Don't understand some of the Sub grades...8 Centering on the Lebron??? 8 Surface on the MJ3??? What do you think?

The O-Pee-Chee was a re-submision...Tring to get a 9.5 but came back still a 9. Had it re-cased as well, it had a crack along the side.

Almost recived my first 10! .5 away. darn.

[Image: DSC_0023_zpsa815f658.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0020_zpsb593a1bc.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0024_zps5eecbc83.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0016-1_zps15e04de7.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0021_zps6a87b2d4.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0018_zps695cd455.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0019_zps50cb262e.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: BGS Results
wow...if that Griffin had come back a 10 it could have fetched a small fortune! Still love that MJ patch auto too!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Wow nice submission. Congrats on the grades, did you do better or worse than you had thought on the MJ/Lebron? Very solid grade on the Shaq Beam Team too I have been hunting for one for awhile in a 9 but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Overall, good grades. The Lebron is tough to see, I'm not sure how they would have determined the centering for that. I agree with TBarn great grade on the Beam Team. Those are tough cards to land 9+. Soft Surfaces and universally poor centering.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(05-17-2013, 08:32 PM)buckunteer Wrote: wow...if that Griffin had come back a 10 it could have fetched a small fortune! Still love that MJ patch auto too!
Thanks! It would of been a nice surpirse for sure if it came back pristine!
(05-17-2013, 08:53 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow nice submission. Congrats on the grades, did you do better or worse than you had thought on the MJ/Lebron? Very solid grade on the Shaq Beam Team too I have been hunting for one for awhile in a 9 but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Thanks! The MJ/Lebron got about what I thought. I was guessing BGS9 but I wouldnt of been surpised if it came back 8.5 just because how hard these thick cards are to get solid grades on.

I'm happy with the o'neal as well...One of the iconic early 90's cards, matches well with the Jordan Beam Team Smile
(05-17-2013, 09:35 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Overall, good grades. The Lebron is tough to see, I'm not sure how they would have determined the centering for that. I agree with TBarn great grade on the Beam Team. Those are tough cards to land 9+. Soft Surfaces and universally poor centering.
Thanks! I was hoping to get a 9.5 on the o'neal but knew it was a long shot because of the centering left to right.

I was looking at my regular 2003-04 Finest lebron that got a 9.5 centering and you can tell the top to bottom is a little off but the right to left is spot on with the 9.5 one...hmmmm

[Image: IMG_0451.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Very nice additions!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Congrats on the grades. You did better than predicted on the MJ/LeBron dual auto. Very nice grades overall.

The MJ/LEBRON is just sick! Congrats!!!

congrats on the good grades. I agree about the Beam Team, great card to have in 9 or higher.