Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun trip to the not-so-"L"CS w/ scan

RE: Fun trip to the not-so-"L"CS w/ scan
Congrats on the pick ups.
I like the Kobe's, recently picked up the Lift Off card myself. It's similar to an Atomic Refractor.
That Catalyst card is on my wantlist. Is it for trade by any chance?

@folk. I wish. North Carolina is a WIDE state. I have a 4.5-hour drive just to get to the beach! The Hobby Box is about a 3.5-hour drive so it would probably have to be a full weekend trip which I'm fairly certain my wife would frown upon haha.

@sonic. It is for trade/sale. JMarch has dibs, but if he doesn't need or doesn't end up getting it I will check your stuff out! And that's exactly what that Lift Off insert is reminiscent of, the atomic refractors. Great-looking card.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Wow! Sweet pickups. Amazing finds this past weeksSmile I don't have that kind of luck.

(05-23-2013, 03:08 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Wow! Sweet pickups. Amazing finds this past weeksSmile I don't have that kind of luck.
I usually dont' either man. Honestly aside from the grand finale Rodman at the flea market I was most excited about finding 9 more PC Richmonds even if they were little stuff. There were also a couple I grabbed that I wasn't sure if I needed that were pretty nice (95-96 UD Electric Court, 96-97 UD Predictor) so LMK if you need 'em!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]