`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to sell 1993 SP Derek Jeter-GRADED 10!

Looking to sell 1993 SP Derek Jeter-GRADED 10!
Hello all, there are pictures of the card in my photobucket link. It is graded by GEM Grading Inc, and I realize that affects its' value. I'm thinking of sending it in to either BGS or PSA to have a concrete estimate of its' value. I've taken it to shows in Sacramento and San Jose and it has been looked at. They assured me it is NOT altered, which was my primary concern, and that upon initial assessment they'd estimate the grade at at least an 8. I have plenty of pics I can send to an email or phone. And I'm willing to take into account that it isn't graded by "the big two". It is definitely still a very valuable card. I hate to let it go but finances have put me in a temporary bind. I'm willing to be fair so please extend the same courtesy. Thanks everyone.
You can reach me at jakestevenson13@gmail.com. I'm open to selling other cards as well.
Hello, I'm looking to sell a good portion of my cards...They are all in "Organized", and I have football, hoops, baseball, and even a few hockey.

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/jabo3635/profile/

RE: Looking to sell 1993 SP Derek Jeter-GRADED 10!
If you can't sell it, I'll trade for it, lmk, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]