`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to shelbysaleen! Winner of the Danica #0 card.

RE: Y'all, I actually pulled another one...Contest Time! (Part One)
9 cars
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

RE: Y'all, I actually pulled another one...Contest Time! (Part One)
3 cars

RE: Winners of Part One announced! Contest Time! (Part Two)
Wow! That's a lot of vehicles. I haven't even had that many vehicles that I drove on a regular basis. I've only had 4 or 5 with my name on the title. I drove a few diff. cars of my parents' when I was in HS, but none with my name on the title. When I was married, I drove my wife's car to and from work. After that fell apart, I borrowed a couple of spare cars from my Mom until I got my own car two different times.

Just for the heck of it, I have only had 1 speeding ticket in my 18 years of driving. I've had 2 warnings and 1 time that the officer entered the wrong tag # and scared the hell out of me when he said my car would be towed right then. Luckily, he realized the mistake (eventually) and just let me go b/c of his screwup.

One ticket
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

I'll say 3 tickets
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

(05-20-2013, 02:41 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: One ticket
You are correct! One speeding ticket...and I wasn't even speeding!!! My favorite car off that list that I've owned was the Camaro Berlinetta 308...pearl white, man she was a beast! Anyhow, coming home from work one morning, icy streets, a truck came barreling around a corner swerving. I swerved to miss it, in the attempt to do so I started fish-tailing, ended up in the on-coming lane and smashed into the damn truck that started it all. Totaled my baby. And because I was in the other lane, the accident was deemed my fault. In the aftermath...although I was never speeding...I received a speeding ticket for going too fast during poor weather conditions. It was total BS...and my only speeding ticket.

Anyhow, congrats Michael! I will be shipping your Danica card today with the rest of my trades. Enjoy, my friend!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Congratulations to shelbysaleen! Winner of the Danica #0 card.
THANK YOU very much, I am glad I didnt think to long. My second guess was 11
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]