`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Turd Jumbo and WOW Hobby Auto........

2013 Turd Jumbo and WOW Hobby Auto........
So went to buy a box of Museum and my LCS didn't have any. There was a Jumbo and a Regular box of Bowman. I couldn't decide so i bought both. My Jumbo was pathetic to say the least. Here are the cards(I guess i should say hits):

[Image: 20130516_155648_zpsba7bbd2a.jpg]

I opened the regular 2nd pack i hit this!! 5/5 Holliday:

[Image: 20130516_154140_zps3369afd1.jpg]
[Image: 20130516_1541470_zpse35850d2.jpg]

I'm not for sure what else was in the box i was so pumped to pull the Holliday. I could only find 1 other on the bay that had sold and it was a Hamilton. Even though i'm an avid Cardinal collector i think i'm going to sell. You guys think Holliday is worth more or less than Hamilton?? Comments always welcomed.

RE: 2013 Turd Jumbo and WOW Hobby Auto........
man that is sweet!!! i personally think Holliday is worth more. the guy has been stepping up lately and producing for the cards. Josh seems to go in phases. imo. thanks

I think it could come close to even with Hamilton. Cardinal fans are more die-hard collectors than Hamilton fans and Hamilton is a little down right now. Holliday is staying consistent.

Good luck with it!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I say Hamilton would sell better. Both have good bats but Holiday is TERRIBLE in the outfield. Take it from me I'm a Rockies fan and had to endure his blunders!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(05-16-2013, 04:33 PM)dspainjr Wrote: I say Hamilton would sell better. Both have good bats but Holiday is TERRIBLE in the outfield. Take it from me I'm a Rockies fan and had to endure his blunders!
is the wisdom for trade? if not also interested in the yordano ventura

Thanks guys. I think Holliday is a more valuable too. Hamilton you never know when Heisman going to get hurt. His bat is very inconsistent too. Holliday isn't flashy but his numbers are always there. I guess card wise maybe Hamilton would Ger the edge but I think they are very similar.

Stlfan - Wisdom isn't for trade right now but the Ventura could be.

sweet hits buddy, congrats
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

those are some great pulls, esp holliday. you can prob take that to an LCS and prob make a few bucks as well.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Wish those werent sticker autos, but wowzers.

Those the only autos you pulled?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Nice hits buddy!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!