`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving, looking to downsize collection

Moving, looking to downsize collection
I need collectors willing to trade a lot for a little. I have a million+++ cards in my collection that range from 1950-to present day. I am willing to put together team collections or player collections together to trade for a few cards that would compensate the trade of cards. Please let me know if anyone is looking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Moving, looking to downsize collection
I tried looking. I'd be interested in Yankees and Bagwell, Will Clark and Mark Teixeira if you are doing anything with players.

(05-15-2013, 01:09 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: I tried looking. I'd be interested in Yankees and Bagwell, Will Clark and Mark Teixeira if you are doing anything with players.
Any specifics for those selections. I don't believe I have Bagwelll/Clark/ Teixeira autos but game-used memorabilia maybe. Definetly tons of Yankees from various years and I have some Yankees mem/autos but I don't have names in front of me. You give me a little more specifics and I will do the best I can for you. Thanks for the response.

I'm really into any Yankees, If you have any inserts and such from the mid 90's to the early 2000's i like collecting them.

(05-15-2013, 01:15 PM)dasdboy Wrote: Any specifics for those selections. I don't believe I have Bagwelll/Clark/ Teixeira autos but game-used memorabilia maybe. Definetly tons of Yankees from various years and I have some Yankees mem/autos but I don't have names in front of me. You give me a little more specifics and I will do the best I can for you. Thanks for the response.

(05-15-2013, 01:20 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: I'm really into any Yankees, If you have any inserts and such from the mid 90's to the early 2000's i like collecting them.
Ok....I'll tear through boxes shortly to see what I can offer. So I am taking your range is 1995-2005 inserts/cards/sp and base, right? And may I ask what you have to offer in trade? I am looking for prospect autos if you have them to offer.

looking for david ortiz hunter pence and josh hamilton that I dont have any auto's gu base or inserts.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Minnesota Twins and Rickey Henderson.
Photobucket

I have some prospects and younger guys auto's in my org. I got a couple from 2013 Bowman and some other stuff, You can take a look and let me know if you like anything. Thanks!!

(05-15-2013, 01:32 PM)dasdboy Wrote: Ok....I'll tear through boxes shortly to see what I can offer. So I am taking your range is 1995-2005 inserts/cards/sp and base, right? And may I ask what you have to offer in trade? I am looking for prospect autos if you have them to offer.

(05-15-2013, 01:36 PM)rascrush Wrote: looking for david ortiz hunter pence and josh hamilton that I dont have any auto's gu base or inserts.
I have rc's/base and inserts of these 3 but no autographs. I have a 2011 GQ Hamilton but I bought it from Target and it had a crease upon opening the pack.

(05-15-2013, 01:44 PM)txviking Wrote: Minnesota Twins and Rickey Henderson.
Any specifics? I have a lot of Hendersons but no RC's or autos. With Twins give me a year range and type of card (RC/Base/SP/Insert) range.

(05-15-2013, 01:50 PM)dasdboy Wrote: I have rc's/base and inserts of these 3 but no autographs. I have a 2011 GQ Hamilton but I bought it from Target and it had a crease upon opening the pack.

Any specifics? I have a lot of Hendersons but no RC's or autos. With Twins give me a year range and type of card (RC/Base/SP/Insert) range.
Henderson's mainly late 90's into the 2000's. Twins rookies, GU, autos after 2001.
Photobucket