Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Any New Addresses?

OT: Any New Addresses?
To all my collecting friends...

I'm not on the boards as often lately.....life, family, work, etc. I've been quietly working on a few collections and streamlining a few older ones (with a little downsizing thrown in).

I've made a number of friends here who I don't get to talk with as often but are always in my thoughts when sending cards out. I don't trade but I have received as well as sent a few packages out to some of you.

I have been trying to keep the "regular" on my iPad contact list with your addresses and likes. Though the likes have not changed much, a number of addresses have.

If you are part of my network or someone I've sent to in the past, I would like a small favor. Please send me a PM with any updated addresses and contact info. I'm worried stuff my get lost in the mail. I've got a couple of updates (thanks, Leon and Mik). If there have been other changes, please let me know.

RE: OT: Any New Addresses?
Thanks for the awesomeness you sent my way Mel, they were all much appreciated by myself and Mini Me. Hope everything is well there.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-17-2013, 11:49 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Thanks for the awesomeness you sent my way Mel, they were all much appreciated by myself and Mini Me. Hope everything is well there.
Hey Lump. I was just in KC yesterday for a graduation. First time thru in over 2 years. I can feel the enthusiasm building for the Chiefs. I'm not sure about Baldwin as a #2 to Bowe. Good to see the hometown team getting new life.

(05-17-2013, 11:49 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Thanks for the awesomeness you sent my way Mel, they were all much appreciated by myself and Mini Me. Hope everything is well there.
Ditto what Lump said. You've always been one of the most generous members on here and it's always appreciated! Plus, your collections are always jaw-dropping. Can't wait to see more.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Thank you for what you have sent in the past. They've remained locked away. You are one of the members, with a collection such as yours, you can not be forgotten. Hope life is treating you well on your travels.

Have a good one.
Eddie George Super Collector

Mine has changed unfortunately.....after 35 years, had to finally move out....haha
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++