`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you seen this before?

Have you seen this before?
Ok, so these are both the same....same set and same serial number....but only one is autographed. Does this mean he didn't sign all of the stickers he was sent for this card??

[Image: Scan1_zps3a693681.jpeg]

[Image: Scan2_zpse1422b28.jpeg]
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Have you seen this before?
yes it does...but usually it is stamped "no autograph"...might have an odd one there bro.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Hmmm Looks like that one slipped through the cracks without an auto OR a stamp.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I'm sending both of them in for grading next month. I decided to get my entire Contenders collection graded. Even the scrubs. I only need one more (Quincy Carter) until I have all 53 Cowboys RC Autos since Contenders started the autos.

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

My thought:

I know Donruss/Leaf/Playoff used to do something with their serial numbered Rcs where only the first however many were auto'd, and then the rest of the print run was minus an auto.

Example - The Rcs out of 2003 Leaf Rookies & Stars were numbered out of 799 (I think), but only the first 150 serial numbered copies of each rc had a sticker auto attached to the card.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(05-14-2013, 03:12 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: My thought:

I know Donruss/Leaf/Playoff used to do something with their serial numbered Rcs where only the first however many were auto'd, and then the rest of the print run was minus an auto.

Example - The Rcs out of 2003 Leaf Rookies & Stars were numbered out of 799 (I think), but only the first 150 serial numbered copies of each rc had a sticker auto attached to the card.
I. Ant check this at the moment, but it sounds correct

I know Barry only signed the first 25 of these

[Image: 378b89ce.jpg]

[Image: 805b57d1.jpg]

And they stamped the autos ....
[Image: 1b84ecb2.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

nope - they were all auto'd. this looks like it slipped through the cracks....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Terence-Newman-2...1003wt_933
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

If I remember correctly they did a preview set that year that you could pull out of leaf limited it think but I think they might have said "preview" instead of rookie on them.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(05-14-2013, 10:48 AM)s1020 Wrote: If I remember correctly they did a preview set that year that you could pull out of leaf limited it think but I think they might have said "preview" instead of rookie on them.
They did do this, but they were numbered to either 25 or 30.