`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Panini Father's Day Stuff FT

2013 Panini Father's Day Stuff FT
I need to initially address the adding to Org situation so that I do not get deleted.

MODS- when I did a search for these I could not locate anything under 2013 Panini Father's Day. If I am mistaken or am pointed in the right direction I will certainly add them to my org in accordance with the rules of the site.

Now to the actual trade thread.

I had about 10 packs of 2013 Father's Day packs. I don't collect football and would like to turn these into basketball cards (specifically Kobe or Zach Randolph) or PayPal to buy basketball cards of the like.

[Image: _IMG_zps83e902a4.jpg]

I was told that the Tannehill is like a paper plate or some sort. Perhaps this is a 1/1 but I don't really know.
The Mendenhall relic is a Pylon from SB XLV.
The Jordan Reed is 29/30.

Let me know if you have any interest in these.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2013 Panini Father's Day Stuff FT
I'd have interest in the Jordan Reed. lmk . Thanks
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: 2013 Panini Father's Day Stuff FT
They aren't in the OPG yet, I don't think. 2012's father's day cards are there, and I searched on the same term except 2013, and nothing, so I'm going to say that they aren't in yet.

As to the blank backs, I believe that Panini said they are out of 5 or fewer for each color.