`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Went to a new LCS, kind of upset...

RE: OT: Went to a new LCS, kind of upset...
Yeah man we USED to have an LCS around here. The owner was total class, nice guy. Bought many things from me from 1996-2004 at or around BV.

He's also out of business. Not exactly a business to run when you're nice.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(05-14-2013, 12:01 AM)y2hood Wrote: Yeah man we USED to have an LCS around here. The owner was total class, nice guy. Bought many things from me from 1996-2004 at or around BV.

He's also out of business. Not exactly a business to run when you're nice.
Yeah, my LCS guy used to trade me wax for singles, pretty close to BV ... as in, I'd bring in a $10 card, he'd give me three or four packs of Ultra or whatever.

He didn't last very long either, sad to say.

My normal shop buys anywhere between 25%-50% of BV. It just sucks because it's over an hour's drive there since I moved Sad and as a matter of fact, the main reason I am selling my pc is actually be able to finish up saving $ for the engagement ring I hope to buy soon! I'm just still not sure how I am going to go about selling it now. Selling them as singles on the bay would take up more time than I have available, and selling them as 1 big lot would result in some fairly large fees which I'm not a huge fan of. I wanted to offer them fs on here but I am locked out of my org right now for going over the 100 card limit, so any thread I posted about it would immediately be shut down Sad
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(05-14-2013, 01:45 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: My normal shop buys anywhere between 25%-50% of BV. It just sucks because it's over an hour's drive there since I moved Sad and as a matter of fact, the main reason I am selling my pc is actually be able to finish up saving $ for the engagement ring I hope to buy soon! I'm just still not sure how I am going to go about selling it now. Selling them as singles on the bay would take up more time than I have available, and selling them as 1 big lot would result in some fairly large fees which I'm not a huge fan of. I wanted to offer them fs on here but I am locked out of my org right now for going over the 100 card limit, so any thread I posted about it would immediately be shut down Sad
Maybe pay for the org??? The only way to maximize your money is to list them
Individually on the bigger cards, and little lots on the others...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin