`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtt these for durant (jordan,rodman,garnett,kobe,hill,rose) 90's inserts / refractors

RE: wtt these for durant (jordan,rodman,garnett,kobe,hill,rose) 90's inserts / refractors
interested in a few of the Jordans and maybe the electrifying Kobe. Got some Durants in my org let me know

RE: wtt these for durant (jordan,rodman,garnett,kobe,hill,rose) 90's inserts / refractors
(08-06-2013, 08:11 PM)akaus Wrote: Could you please check me for some Durants. Love the MJ/Dr J jersey. Let me know.
hey, if I didn't have so many of them already I would consider. sorry
(08-06-2013, 08:28 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Could you check me for durants too? I love the kobe refractors. I have 3-4 of his base RCs including the sterling ft...
we could maybe work something out pm me when you got a min.
(08-06-2013, 09:56 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: some of those jordans are making me want to come off some of my durant pc lol. im still waiting for him to go off and sell them during the peak and put the money towards my jordan pc. im hoping im not late, i think he has more room to grow in hobby love.
Open it up my friend!
(08-06-2013, 11:49 PM)rbury Wrote: interested in a few of the Jordans and maybe the electrifying Kobe. Got some Durants in my org let me know
Pm sent
[Image: KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPiPHdMSEw60_12.jpg]

I have an extra Chrome Durant RC

pm sent. thanks
[Image: KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPiPHdMSEw60_12.jpg]

nice cards man, beautiful
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

I like the Jordan/Dr. J dual jersey