`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wife came home with 5 Blasters

RE: Wife came home with 5 Blasters
I pulled a purple chrome refractor of him /199. Figured you'd be interested in that one also.

(05-11-2013, 09:27 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: He is a top 10 prospect currently in AAA and is projected to be late innings guy and compete against David Robertson for closer job in the future. Has a NASTY slider.
top 10 in the yankees system you mean.
Sounds like a solid major league setup arm, possible closer.

It annoys me that Topps decided to go with the gray on black type-face on the cards. It makes them hard to see on scans.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(05-11-2013, 01:44 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Shhh, don't tell everyone how good Montgomery is. I still need to pick up his auto...
Price will come down some here soon. As long as he doesn't get called up which last I heard he still has a little time

(05-11-2013, 10:30 AM)Neifert Wrote: I pulled a purple chrome refractor of him /199. Figured you'd be interested in that one also.

This is what I found of non base non chrome cardinals stuff plus something I had on the desk
[Image: Cardinals_zpsd7662690.jpg]
(05-11-2013, 08:25 AM)rentzington Wrote: Lots of color in those blasters . I got 3 last night, need to get one more to have enough retail wrappers for redemption

I can trade my Yankee pulls for rangers if you are wanting to trade
This is the non base non chrome stuff I got of the rangers plus some extras

[Image: Rangers_zpsd70d6305.jpg]

I need all but the gold Lawrie and Sparkle card.

sounds good what you willing to put up send me an offer if its up if not PM me

nice stuff man!!! be interested in the Harper rookie reprint. it would go great with the auto i have of that card. also one of the Buxton. i have a an Arod sweet spot auto for trade. but its from when he was with the Rangers. lmk. thanks

(05-12-2013, 08:12 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice stuff man!!! be interested in the Harper rookie reprint. it would go great with the auto i have of that card. also one of the Buxton. i have a an Arod sweet spot auto for trade. but its from when he was with the Rangers. lmk. thanks
Not interested. I only collect Yankee cards and during the season I focus on Yankee prospects. Harper is on its way to the bay before ends day unless someones comes up with a prospect package

KICK HER OUT!!!!!! oh wait I read blisters.... never mind.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace