Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
0 hits?
Sad 
0 hits?
Hey guys I posted this in the box breaks section but I have a question about upper deck. I know that they're falling through the cracks in terms of their business going down... but do you think that since I got 0 hits in my 2013 upper deck box they would replace the cards? I know that topps and panini do. I'm at a loss for words on their screw up.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 0 hits?
Did you get a blaster or a hobby? I got a blaster and only got a couple of the inserts and no autos.

(05-10-2013, 06:17 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Did you get a blaster or a hobby? I got a blaster and only got a couple of the inserts and no autos.
Hobby!

Revolving signature

(05-10-2013, 05:42 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Hey guys I posted this in the box breaks section but I have a question about upper deck. I know that they're falling through the cracks in terms of their business going down... but do you think that since I got 0 hits in my 2013 upper deck box they would replace the cards? I know that topps and panini do. I'm at a loss for words on their screw up.
I say unless you keep the box, wrappers and the receipt it may be difficult.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(05-10-2013, 07:04 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I say unless you keep the box, wrappers and the receipt it may be difficult.
I've got all of it. Their customer service is awful though. I called at 2:00 and an automated message said "Sorry, We have closed early today" . Like, seriously?

Revolving signature

ok, I don't think they've got guaranteed hits in the blasters, which is why I thought I'd ask. That sucks that you didn't hit anything in hobby!

(05-10-2013, 08:51 PM)bojesphob Wrote: ok, I don't think they've got guaranteed hits in the blasters, which is why I thought I'd ask. That sucks that you didn't hit anything in hobby!
I was shocked Sad

Revolving signature

They'll take care of you, I'm sure. I find it easier to get in touch with them via email, they've always gotten back to me in 24 hours!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75