`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Baseball in your favor for football!!!!!!!
Exclamation 
Trading Baseball in your favor for football!!!!!!!
SAYING SO LONG TO BASEBALL, was a big Indians fan growing up but turned more towards football over the years. Not sure what I've got but wiling to trade in your favor just to get rid of them. Only baseball I'm interested in is Chipper Jones(girlfriends a big fan). Will trade 2x bv on any Chippers or Brown's cards for PC I don't have yet.
Also have about 60,000 baseball cards from 80's to early 00's I received from my grandpa years ago that I would love to get rid of. I know its a far cry but will sale them all shipped for $250.00 obo. Not sure what might be in there but I know there is tons and tons including several older donruss sets from early and late 80's. Taking up needed space in office, been sitting there for years, have no desire to do anything with them so figured I'd try this. PM me if interested. Willing to sit down and go thru some and make list of important cards w/ photos for serious buyers. Other than that send open offers for any interest in baseball listed in org. Always looking for trade bait if no Jones or Brown's cards.
Thanks for the view and your initial interest,
Shane