`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Break Haul - 2013 Bowman Baseball Hobby Case Break (Cleveland Indians)

Group Break Haul - 2013 Bowman Baseball Hobby Case Break (Cleveland Indians)
Since im out of job i do pic my own breaks to join unlike before ... for $35 i got curious and tried to join ... yup for $35 i ended up with the Cleveland Indians. i did checked out the checklist and only saw 3 possible autograph signers for the indians but i decided to stick it out with them hoping to hit a Lindor or even a Paulino , wishing to hit a low numbered card as well. ill be lying if i didnt day dream to wish a superfractor or a 1/1 , i ended up being disappointed. But the others were a wish come true .

i guess the host sent me the hits on one image so i have no reason to put you all into suspense . Heres what i got

[Image: cleve1_zps7a5a867d.jpg]

Yup i ended up with 3 ICE hits (Blue - Numbered to 250 , Purple - Numbered to 10 and an ICE Black Numbered to 5)

Yup i did hit a Black ice of Francisco Lindor Serially numbered 5/5

[Image: cleve2_zps923803bc.jpg]

I had most my wishes came true , Paulino Refractor Auto /500 ... a low numbered card (Purple Ice) and a Lindor (Black Ice)

Thanks for looking

RE: Group Break Haul - 2013 Bowman Baseball Hobby Case Break (Cleveland Indians)
Nice! I saw case break doing one last night random team draw I was tempted

RE: Group Break Haul - 2013 Bowman Baseball Hobby Case Break (Cleveland Indians)
Awesome...congrats on your hits. Unless I am there in person....no more breaks for me. (nothing ever happened though................good or bad! LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I'd be interested in trading for the autos if you're not an Indians fan...as I am. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I'd be interested in trading for the autos if you're not an Indians fan...as I am. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

i'd say your investment was well done