`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you improve this site?

RE: How would you improve this site?
How do you shut off the auto subscribe? Every time I try remove my card it says its my primary card and cannot remove it.... this has been over 4 months i've been paying monthly...losing money.

I pay with paypal and you have to go to paypal to do it there. As for a credit card payment your guess is as good as mine. I will say though, that sounds very strange (to the point of being illegal) if you cannot remove your credit card info. Do you use the card for anything else on the site, for example - to pay for fees related to selling cards?

Wow, a very interesting read and sounds very similar to all of the ones I have read for the years I was an active trading member on the site. Painful to know that all of my friends on here are still dealing with the same issues. The site was better in the past without the "upgrades" where I could easily find cards I needed and they needed etc...

The cost for the site just doesn't work for me when there are so many other free options out there. I do like the organize feature which is why I stuck around for so long but it got so hard to make trades I just couldn't do it anymore.

I was also promised stuff for sticking it out through all of the troubles and never got anything like a free month or something like that, sad to hear that is also still the norm.

Hopefully for all of those still active they actually come through with the upgrades that work this time cause you all desurve a better site.

Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Despite all the headaches on this site, it is still by far the easiest to trade on of all the sites. If you think about it. The organize feature really pays for itself. What other site can you routinely trade your commons and other low end cards? The ability to get value out of these cards that would otherwise sit in a box until you threw them out pays for the cost ten-fold.

(05-22-2013, 07:56 PM)greg2424 Wrote: Despite all the headaches on this site, it is still by far the easiest to trade on of all the sites. If you think about it. The organize feature really pays for itself. What other site can you routinely trade your commons and other low end cards? The ability to get value out of these cards that would otherwise sit in a box until you threw them out pays for the cost ten-fold.
That is a good point for sure. If you collect something low end enough and someone has something low end enough this site can be great for that. I found it harder and harder to find anyone willing to trade Patrick Roy base/inserts for the cards I was pulling from boxes and I get it if the cards I am trading are not interesting to them. Towards the end of my active trading on here I found I was spending more on shipping to get cards I didn't even want just to make a trade with someone in hopes that the cards I was getting in return would turn into something for the PC.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss trading on this site and having mailer in my PO Box daily, but with the troubles I was having with the site and just finding a trading partner in general drove me away.

I find I just buy the cards I need and sell stuff that I pull if I don't hit a PC card. It has taken some of the joy from collecting but it has been easier on the wallet.

[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

One feature I would really like to see added is the ability to export our organize. I know we are able to print it, but since it's all a database adding a feature allowing us to export our entire collection, or at least one collection at a time, doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to add.

I have an excel sheet of my main PC players, but I would really like to keep track of my entire collection in excel but it seems silly that now that I have over 19,000 cards in my org that I have to sit there and one by one add them to a spreadsheet on my computer.

If there is already an existing feature like this that I have overlooked someone please point me in the right direction.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054