`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you improve this site?

RE: How would you improve this site?
HEY NEW GUY! thanks for addressing my paragraphs of rants. It would have been nice to just even say you actually read through the whole thing. But you work for beckett, so don't worry, I've gotten over being offended by you people. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Take this to your team. If this happens, i think a lot of the frustration will melt away like a room temperature stick of butter over a hot piece of corn on the cob. MMMMM. I love corn on the cob. But i digress.

This was mention in another topic, but i'll be kind and post it to the thread you asked for improvements to this site in case this is the only thread you read. It'd be great if they put a little red notification in the heading to let you know that you have a trade offer or message or something. So that way, when you click on the forums to come here and have your thoughts and answers go completely to waste, you'll at least know you have a trade offer. Man. Golden. I should hire somebody to follow me around and write down my thoughts so that someday my thoughts would be appreciated. Much like Einstein or Plato.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(05-19-2013, 10:55 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: HEY NEW GUY! thanks for addressing my paragraphs of rants. It would have been nice to just even say you actually read through the whole thing. But you work for beckett, so don't worry, I've gotten over being offended by you people. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Take this to your team. If this happens, i think a lot of the frustration will melt away like a room temperature stick of butter over a hot piece of corn on the cob. MMMMM. I love corn on the cob. But i digress.

This was mention in another topic, but i'll be kind and post it to the thread you asked for improvements to this site in case this is the only thread you read. It'd be great if they put a little red notification in the heading to let you know that you have a trade offer or message or something. So that way, when you click on the forums to come here and have your thoughts and answers go completely to waste, you'll at least know you have a trade offer. Man. Golden. I should hire somebody to follow me around and write down my thoughts so that someday my thoughts would be appreciated. Much like Einstein or Plato.
I like the thought of being notified of trade offers and pms when you log in. Most other trade sites have a pop up window once you log in notifying you of messages. This would eliminate the trade offers that go unnoticed. No more excuses for logging in and ignoring offers.
How about a notification when someone adds something to trade that you have listed as a want?

What about being able to type in a players name and everything that is available for trade(not sale) is listed. Maybe it could be in a format where the card is listed, the user, when that user last logged in, etc..
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Kudos to all who stick their neck out to make this a better place...

(05-13-2013, 07:30 PM)jgrunert Wrote: Just giving an update: We had a meeting with Bill today and along with the upgrades to the site, there is a mobile app in the works. We are also working on C2C selling as well.
C2C selling wow you can't even get C2C trading working as promised

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

100% agree

as I love it when trying to do sets and going after a few Whaler cards

(05-09-2013, 02:08 PM)greg2424 Wrote: I would like a return to the time when all the cards marked with a "golden star" showed up at the beginning of someone's trade list when you initiate a trade. I would also like when you view the C2C portion of a card's page for it to show the member's "last activity" date beside their username. Nothing worst than clicking on 4 users that have a card you want and finding out that they haven't used the site in 2 years.
great to hear about an app is in the works
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

A prompt on new trade offers like they have at another sportscardforum I won't mention by name would be amazing.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(05-20-2013, 01:51 PM)wickabee Wrote: A prompt on new trade offers like they have at another sportscardforum I won't mention by name would be amazing.
you should check your active trades lol
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

All in good time, my friend. All in good time...

Loosely translated:
When I'm on my computer not my phone, my friend...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I have been out of the hobby for a while. Seven, eight, ten years? I don't know. Just that it has been a while. a long while. I just got on the site again because I am passing along most of my collection to my son. I was about to buy the OPG and was shocked at how costly it was. I don't remember the price being that high for a year. If I remember correctly I got the print and the OPG for about half what is being charged now.

I remember how cumbersome it was in the past to search for cards and sets. Have there been improvements since then to justify this price increase? Reading some of the feedback here has me wondering if forking over $100 would be prudent at this time.
Currently NOT trading, NOT selling, NOT buying. Sorry.

Buy a month's subscription of your choice of sport ($9) and take it for a test drive. Just remember to turn off the auto-subscribe setting.