Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie with stupid questions

Newbie with stupid questions
Hello,

I just signed up and added most of my cards to organize. I've made them available for trade, but I'm having some problems.

1. How do I see what someone else has for trade?

2. How do I make an offer?

3. What do I do to complete a trade, whether I make or receive the offer?

I've been looking through the faqs, but I'm not finding anything about this.

Thanks for any help you can give.

RE: Newbie with stupid questions
Its actually pretty easy

As you are going through people threads and you see something you like. Click on their user name and their page will pop up. Click on the tab that says view profile. When you click on that their profile page will appear. Then at this point you have a couple opitions. One you can scroll down and view their items without stating a trade, by clicking on view items for trade. Or underneth their profile picture you will see a tab that says start a trade. Click on that!

Once that is clicked a new page will display and you will see two boxes one side being yours the other being theirs. At this point click on the button that says add item. YOu can view that person entire collection or what they have for trade. Then just start click away that says add item to trade. Once complete. Click on back to trade. Once you click on that you will see the same screen that has your profile one side and the other side being theirs and what you added to the trade. Then simple click on submit trade offer. And then the trade will be submitted to that person and they will do the same.

Hope this makes sense. After two or three trades its easy
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Newbie with stupid questions
Welcome to the site!
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)