`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 boxes 2012 Prestige

2 boxes 2012 Prestige
I only buy boxes of stuff I am trying to complete the set of, and that is where my frustration lies. I have broken four boxes of this stuff and many many packs. I still need 11 rookies. Out of the 48 I hit tonight I have 43 dupes.

For the hits:

AUs- Jeremy Tyler, Malcolm Lee, Terrence Ross, Bradley Beal, Chandler Parsons, Chris Singleton

GUs- Tyson Chandler Inside the Numbers, Baron Davis (Knicks) True Colors Prime 11/25. (Too Knicks... Good deal for a Celts fan...). I will say the Davis is one of the nicest designs I have seen in person from Panini in a while IMO.

Notable inserts- Hardcourt Hereos Bryant, Rondo, Griffin, Westbrook, Lebron.... Franchise Favorites Stephen Curry, Paul Pierce.... Connections Wade/Lebron, Fischer/ Bryant, Bird/ Magic, and many more inserts of less importance.

Bonus Shots Gold- Kris Humphries, Marc Gasol, Greg Monroe, Shelving Mack RC

All in all I'm not thrilled, but it's about what I expected. All will be in the org for trade soon along with RC dupes.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: 2 boxes 2012 Prestige
Send me a list of the 11 you need. I might be able to help. I broke almost a case of this stuff.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'll post my rookie needs here in case others can help as well. I have two coming in a previously set trade so I am down to 9.

176 Jeremy Tyler
177 Jon Leuer
183 Josh Harrellson
201 Anthony Davis
202 Austin Rivers
214 Damian Lillard
218 Tyler Zeller
226 Jared Cunningham
244 Mike Scott

I have the Leuer and Rivers, did you by chance pull a Franchise Favorites Al Horford or Deron Williams, or a Hardcourt Heroes dwight howard, or stars of the NBA Shawn Marion, OR connections #10, 21, 23.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I have the Horford and Marion as well as connections 13.

Also, what do you guys think of this? I pulled that prime GU card, but it is only a simple orange piece of GU material. Shouldn't it be a multi-colored patch being a prime version?

It should be... all of the ones I have seen had nice patches. Are you interested in getting another trade going? I'd love to grab those for my sets.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very nice pulls on the Beal and Parsons Autos..
[Image: arod.gif]

(05-08-2013, 11:42 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: It should be... all of the ones I have seen had nice patches. Are you interested in getting another trade going? I'd love to grab those for my sets.
Sure. I think my org should be updated. Take a look at what you need/ want. I sent over an open offer with the two RCs you have that I need. I am willing to add to it if I have stuff you need. Let me know.
(05-09-2013, 08:25 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Very nice pulls on the Beal and Parsons Autos..
Thanks. They were the last two hits and definitely made me feel better about the break.

i have at least the lillard and harrellson if you wanna check me

(05-09-2013, 03:37 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: i have at least the lillard and harrellson if you wanna check me
Thanks, open offer sent.

So early in this thread I mentioned that I was questioning the quality of the GU material used in the Prime B. Davis card. There is no resolution yet, but I contacted Panini about it and they were more than willing to take a look at it. They asked that I send over pictures so we will see.