`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 UD College Legends & 2012 Press Pass Hall of Fame - Hot Box!!!

2011 UD College Legends & 2012 Press Pass Hall of Fame - Hot Box!!!
Ordered my monthly wax and decided to go with 2011 Legends and tried another box of Press Pass HOF since it was so good to me last time with a Stan Musial auto /5. It turned out to be a hot box so glad I did. Thanks for looking! Here's the results:

Have 2 Torrettas now, both FT. The Martin is a 1997 buyback, think I might keep that. Hankerson and White are FT.
[Image: 11legends_zpsc410f9e5.jpg]

Here's the Hot Box, 6 autos instead of 4:
Very happy with the Eller 1/1, I do have another auto of his so this one's FT. Keeping the Davis but the Marichal and Worthy are available.
[Image: hofers_zps3e999bfd.jpg]

Not sure if I'm keeping the Bo yet. The Lott is actually signed on both sides! Definitely keeping that one.
[Image: bolott_zpsee63b59a.jpg]
[Image: lottback_zpsecf7d13f.jpg]

RE: 2011 UD College Legends & 2012 Press Pass Hall of Fame - Hot Box!!!
You going to keep the Willie Davis? If not, is there anything specific you're looking for it?

Yep, I'm holding on to the Davis. I have a Hall of Fame autograph PC and I didn't have one of his yet.

Ok Smile I didn't see that you mentioned you wanted to keep it, so figured it was worth asking, since I'm working on getting official autos for the 66/67 Packers teams. That actually will help knowing that he has cards in that set, though!

Nice. Yeah you can get this one pretty easily on the bay I would imagine. Every variation is pretty low numbered and you should be able to get one cheap if you wanted to.

Sweet Lott

Love the Bo Jackson and the Lott! It'd be funny if the back of the Lott card said "Congratulations, you have received a card autographed TWICE by Ronnie Lott" lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Would love the bo if your willing to ket it go....bought a 2011 press pass legends box and pulled a few oldies like major harris and willie davis.....have an art monk and a few others ....lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-08-2013, 07:21 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Sweet Lott
Thanks!
(05-08-2013, 08:48 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Love the Bo Jackson and the Lott! It'd be funny if the back of the Lott card said "Congratulations, you have received a card autographed TWICE by Ronnie Lott" lol
Thanks man! Hahaha that would have been priceless! I'm loving it though, it's definitely unique.
(05-08-2013, 09:34 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Would love the bo if your willing to ket it go....bought a 2011 press pass legends box and pulled a few oldies like major harris and willie davis.....have an art monk and a few others ....lmk
I'm probably holding on to it for now but if I move it I will let you know. I would be looking for a pretty nice Hall of Famer auto in return. You may be able to work a deal with bojesphob for the Davis though.

Wow thats a great break there bud love the Lott
Photobucket