`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Magic Doug Martin Auto

2012 Topps Magic Doug Martin Auto
Has anyone seen this card? I see redemption cards all over the place but no actual card.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

RE: 2012 Topps Magic Doug Martin Auto
http://compare.ebay.com/like/25130196624...s&var=sbar

That Doug Magic is EFFING amazing... Got Two Redemps within a week of each other... Still have not heard from Topps on one way or another!!! now that i go to topps site... my two redemps says shipped.... wonder if they went to Texas??? Did not email me that they shipped??? Hmmmmmm..... no date of when they shipped them either.... My Robert Turbin says "shipped" too... have not seen that one or gotten an email that it has shipped... holy tards... Panini might be the leader in the redemption process!!! bahahahahahahahaahahhahhaaaaa!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(05-07-2013, 12:34 PM)philc80 Wrote: Has anyone seen this card? I see redemption cards all over the place but no actual card.
Update.... just got my 2012 Magic Doug Martin and Turbin redemptions in the mail today!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(07-19-2013, 04:01 PM)totter Wrote: Update.... just got my 2012 Magic Doug Martin and Turbin redemptions in the mail today!
Nice! I'm a big fan of these magic autos.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan