`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Two Cards, One Serial Number

RE: Two Cards, One Serial Number
(05-07-2013, 05:15 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I was just about to post about you RW34!
JHER - what the heck does some bozo working in the dungeon at Donruss care about copyright laws? They were probably circling the drain by then anyways. Jacoby never said it was a reprint. I think you need to reread his theory.
All right.
The thirsty food-strickened bozo working in the dark dreary dungeon at the Company Formally known as Donruss was enslaved to stamp serial numbers on every card produced in the year of the Brown. In revolt, he led the other captives to their final run, their final fight that would end the world of the treacherous Donruss.
He gathered his buddies, Fleer, Pacific, Score, and many others and ended the world of the notorious Donruss with a mighty thrusting blow! To prevent Donruss from rising from the ashes ever again, he created, "the multi-serialized" plan, a plan to hide the true first print run from the hands of the minions of Donruss so they could never put Donruss back together again, and scattered the prints across the world. But the bozo's battle wounds would become fatal, and before he called it a day, with one final breath, he uttered, "RISE PANINI!"
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(05-07-2013, 05:50 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: All right.
The thirsty food-strickened bozo working in the dark dreary dungeon at the Company Formally known as Donruss was enslaved to stamp serial numbers on every card produced in the year of the Brown. In revolt, he led the other captives to their final run, their final fight that would end the world of the treacherous Donruss.
He gathered his buddies, Fleer, Pacific, Score, and many others and ended the world of the notorious Donruss with a mighty thrusting blow! To prevent Donruss from rising from the ashes ever again, he created, "the multi-serialized" plan, a plan to hide the true first print run from the hands of the minions of Donruss so they could never put Donruss back together again, and scattered the prints across the world. But the bozo's battle wounds would become fatal, and before he called it a day, with one final breath, he uttered, "RISE PANINI!"
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
lol that totally made my day, thank you so much!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-07-2013, 10:18 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: lol that totally made my day, thank you so much!
Oh but wait! There's more!!!
Donruss may be long gone............ But Donruss had kin! The hideous LEAF. Dun dun DUN
And so the epic saga continues as Leaf returns to claim the rightful throne of the world we now know as PANINI.
(But they'd have to get their NFL, NBA, MLB, and other licenses back before they can compete, but...)
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(05-07-2013, 10:36 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Oh but wait! There's more!!!
Donruss may be long gone............ But Donruss had kin! The hideous LEAF. Dun dun DUN
And so the epic saga continues as Leaf returns to claim the rightful throne of the world we now know as PANINI.
(But they'd have to get their NFL, NBA, MLB, and other licenses back before they can compete, but...)
no...no...no...NO MORE RANDOM CUT SIGNATURE SETS THAT AREN'T WORTH ANYTHING AND MAKE NO LOGICAL SENSE...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Here's the back of the two cards. The only thing I can see is that one has a barely noticeable difference in the red color used on the back.

[Image: IMG_2891_zpsd0b5cbbd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2890_zps326ae49b.jpg]

I think we agree this would not be too difficult to pull off, but the questions I still have is "Why?" How many of these could you even hope to sell before someone caught on?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.