`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warped cards

Warped cards
Hi, could someone tell me if there is a grade associated with a warped defect? For example, if the card is otherwise a 7, what this defect would pull the grade down to. The Beckett grading does not seem to list this defect with a grade number.

Thanks
Patrick

RE: Warped cards
Thats all raveled up into overall condition. If a card is warped to the point where it affects the condition of the card then there would be a grade on warped cards. If by warped you mean that the card has a curve when you take it out of the case then I don't think it affects condition. Do you have a picture of what you mean?

It might affect the Surface.
(05-05-2013, 08:35 AM)card agents Wrote: Hi, I attached what it looks like "overall," and then also a side-shot to give an idea of how warped it is. Thanks!

Patrick
You have to get an image sharing account like Photobucket and then copy & paste the IMG code to this thread.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-05-2013, 08:08 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Do you have a picture of what you mean?
Hi, I attached a side-shot to give an idea of how warped it is. Thanks!

Patrick
(05-05-2013, 08:32 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It might affect the Surface.

You have to get an image sharing account like Photobucket and then copy & paste the IMG code to this thread.
Ok let me do that. Thanks!

Patrick
(05-05-2013, 08:41 AM)card agents Wrote: Hi, I attached a side-shot to give an idea of how warped it is. Thanks!

Patrick

Ok let me do that. Thanks!

Patrick

(05-05-2013, 08:08 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Thats all raveled up into overall condition. If a card is warped to the point where it affects the condition of the card then there would be a grade on warped cards. If by warped you mean that the card has a curve when you take it out of the case then I don't think it affects condition. Do you have a picture of what you mean?
Ok, I have the photos in the post above.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd be more concerned with it being trimmed than it being warped.

If all cards are in nrmt form, then not a problem with the bends or curves
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]