`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st box of prizm...probably my best hit ever! (Pics)

1st box of prizm...probably my best hit ever! (Pics)
So got a bonus check from work and splurged on a box of prizm...I have liked the prizm brand in the other sports and even picked up a box of football too lol...anyways I thought I was doing pretty well got some PC hits early on
Harper, 2 trouts, Harvey, cespedes, etc

Then I got my 2 autographs...
[Image: null_zpsbd3df50e.jpg]
Not too bad I guess...David wright redemption and Davis has been pitching well
[Image: null_zps65703769.jpg]
Some other inserts, veterans, HOFers

Was pretty satisfied at this point I guess...had the harper, trouts, jeter and cano for my PC and 2 decent autographs but no color...until...

[Image: null_zpscc1a913e.jpg]
Oops...wrong one lol
[Image: null_zps8a145efe.jpg]
Middlebrooks finite prizm 1/1!!!
[Image: null_zps6a0447a3.jpg]

Probably my best pull ever...you guys think trade or sell? As a Yankees fan I can't keep it! Haha everything is for trade except the ones for my PC I mentioned above. Thanks for looking guys! Send me offers or a message of interested!

Don't know why this pic didnt post...
[Image: null_zps647dc02d.jpg]

RE: 1st box of prizm...probably my best hit ever! (Pics)
Sell it now! Or PC him with that as a very good start! Congrats the David Wright is great also!

Congrats and I'm interested in dbacks if trading, I would sell it without hesitation and pickup some nice Yankees PC stuff. See the Yankees stole Babe Ruth and now you can steal some PC stuff thanks to the red sox lmao
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

sweet cards man...i just dont like they arent licensed.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

sell...of course, as per the way that things normally work, he'll play for boston then at some point in his career, move and play of the yanks

Congrats! Outstanding cards, is the Verlander FT?
Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!

(05-04-2013, 11:08 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: sweet cards man...i just dont like they arent licensed.
ditto. I think they are great looking, but would be much better with logos.

Congrats on the good box Smile
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Congrats man! Good autos and a 1/1 of a player that carries good value. Sell that thing ASAP. I'd be interested in the Lawrie. I also need a few base cards as well.

I would sell it...but with his slow start this year it might not fetch what it would have about a month ago. If you don't collect him then I would sell. Nice pulls too....congrats!!!!

(05-05-2013, 06:34 AM)tate31nym Wrote: ditto. I think they are great looking, but would be much better with logos.

Congrats on the good box Smile
Yeah agreed...would be much better with the logos...but I think they do a
Pretty good job so it's not blatantly obvious and the USA cards are nice
(05-05-2013, 05:35 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: Congrats! Outstanding cards, is the Verlander FT?

Thanks...and yes everything is for trade but the harper,trouts, jeter and cano...send my offers if you want anything...got extra base too not loaded yet.

I don't know if you are allowed to say on here but can anyone help me out with what they think this thing is worth...I just don't want to short myself if I do sell it...thanks!