`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONTEST: Best Jr. card for $100!

CONTEST: Best Jr. card for $100!
My better half is a die hard Dale Jr collector and I would like to get her as nice a card as possible for $100 or less as one of her gifts.[Image: heart.gif]

Show me the best card you are willing to sell for $100 delivered and I will pick my favorite and send Paypal directly to you.

1) Must be Dale Jr, no other entries please

2) Must be able to ship the day after I choose your card

3) Must have trade history and feedback

Thanks in advance to anyone who offers up a card! [Image: cool.gif]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: CONTEST: Best Jr. card for $100!
Nobody has a Dale Jr. card they would like to get $100 for?
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

I have a Dale Jr 2011 Premium Hot Threads # 37/99 HT-DJR if you can use I want $35.00 for it delivered
LMK
Thanks
Jack
You can e-mail me at erskinejackl@windstream.net and my paypal is erskinejackl@windstream.net also
I am 70 years young . I enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Enjoy busting pa
cks of the new Racing cards when they come out.

Kale,

I wish I had something nice to offer you. I have a handful of nice Jr cards...but none of them book for more than $30 (which I'd never ask that much for anyway!)

I have an '09 Premium Hot Threads, but Jack's 2011 is a lower serial number and more desirable. I hope you are able to find what you're looking for as I enjoyed trading with you and your wife & you know I'll come to y'all with any more dupes I get.

Good Luck, my friend!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-04-2013, 12:40 PM)forthebirds Wrote: Nobody has a Dale Jr. card they would like to get $100 for?
I don't, but I posted a link to this on another site to try and help you out. It brought at least one reply here. GL, man. I hope you can get hooked up with an awesome Jr. card.

(05-05-2013, 01:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I don't, but I posted a link to this on another site to try and help you out. It brought at least one reply here. GL, man. I hope you can get hooked up with an awesome Jr. card.
Appreciate the help [Image: smile.gif]
Right now I could grab a 2011 Auto/Sheet-metal /45 on the bay for $99. That would be perfect if anyone has anything comparable. I can't really go that route because our eBay account is hers so she would get an email the minute I bought it lol.

You know something, I just remembered one of my LCSs has a Dale Jr auto. I haven't seen it as I wasn't that interested, but the owner of the shop said it books for $250 and that he'd sell it to me cheap if I was interested. I don't know what card it is, but if you are interested, I can call over there tomorrow to see if he still has it and how much he'd sell it to me for.

LMK, partner and I'll see what I can do.

Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-05-2013, 10:08 AM)forthebirds Wrote: Appreciate the help [Image: smile.gif]
Right now I could grab a 2011 Auto/Sheet-metal /45 on the bay for $99. That would be perfect if anyone has anything comparable. I can't really go that route because our eBay account is hers so she would get an email the minute I bought it lol.
No problem. Thought more people would've responded to it by now. Anyway, I put in an offer for the Jr. AU/RU you were talking about. Just waiting to hear back from him.
Just in case he accepts it, PM me your mailing address. I will have him ship it to you and you can re-imburse me thru Paypal.
I sent you a PM. Very urgent! PLZ, read and respond ASAP.

The Showcase AU/RU is on its way to me. I should have it Friday or Saturday. If it shows up early enough on Friday, I should be able to ship it to you the same day. If not, it will be shipped on Monday. I'll keep you posted.