`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
ATTENTION ALL TRADERS

ATTENTION ALL TRADERS
Please tell me why 4 of my most recent trades have MAJOR errors from my trading partner?????? Why am I getting the wrong card, wrong card number or not even a card that comes close to the one agreed upon in the the trade, with traders who have current high ratings? What is going on with you all???
Just print out a copy of the invoicde, run down the checklist to make sure you have the right card, check it off and go on. Or why is a card committed to our trade SUDDENLY gone into another trade.
People you are getting sloppy and it shows. No wonder some of my best trading partners have jumped ship. This cannot go on and remain a viable trading site. (BTW I have over 500 trades on this site)
Your sloppiness is costing you your reputation, willing trading partners and money for having to send out the correct card. AND NO PWEs!!!!!! That is just asking for disaster.
I will not name name's here but would request that a Moderator please contact me so I can GIVE THEM the names of these j****ss.

Griffin
And I will not hide behind my trading name
Scott Majeske
Looking for all parallel sets from the 2007 Topps Co Signers sets

RE: ATTENTION ALL TRADERS
Have you messaged the individuals you traded?

Sorry for the luck... The end of your message was a little on called for. Everyone is human and makes mistakes, maybe its just a little stretch of bad luck im sure nothing was intentional. Then again I could be wrong. Best of luck getting the situation fixed with all parties.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I am one of the people who's cards were mixed up...and I don't know about anyone else but mine was a very simple mistake. I am posting because one, I want to apologize again publicly as I am not trying to try to hide behind a trader name either and two, I have worked very hard to earn and maintain my reputation on here. I have gotten wrong cards, cards never show up, "lost" after the trade was accepted, etc and yeah there are some jerks on here but for the most part, in my experience, most people are awesome. I am not trying to start anything or retaliating...I just agree with rad_1205 in that I really don't appreciate being called a j*****ss and being reported to a moderator. I understand your frustration but I think that was a bit harsh.. You had not even gave me a chance to explain my side of the story before making this post. I just think you should hear someone out before attacking them in a public forum...obviously everyone knows who they are...sorry for the long post and really no hard feelings just wanted to,explain the other side
You are a great trader griffin and I mean absolutely no offense in my previous post...just thought it was a ill unfair is all

(05-02-2013, 03:43 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Yes I have and am still "waiting" for a response from 3 of them. One of the four doesn't deserve my full rant, and to he I apologize. But I have begun seeing an upscale in these type of trades and these are only the last 4, not counting the others that I have come across recently.
Mayhaps I was too harsh on my ending, but then again, it was a rant and one tends to go overboard when ranting.

Griffin

Have you messaged the individuals you traded?

Sorry for the luck... The end of your message was a little on called for. Everyone is human and makes mistakes, maybe its just a little stretch of bad luck im sure nothing was intentional. Then again I could be wrong. Best of luck getting the situation fixed with all parties.

I have a couple listed
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

You were not one of the of the ones that I was directing my rant at. I am sorry that it hit you.

Scott

(05-02-2013, 04:04 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: I am one of the people who's cards were mixed up...and I don't know about anyone else but mine was a very simple mistake. I am posting because one, I want to apologize again publicly as I am not trying to try to hide behind a trader name either and two, I have worked very hard to earn and maintain my reputation on here. I have gotten wrong cards, cards never show up, "lost" after the trade was accepted, etc and yeah there are some jerks on here but for the most part, in my experience, most people are awesome. I am not trying to start anything or retaliating...I just agree with rad_1205 in that I really don't appreciate being called a j*****ss and being reported to a moderator. I understand your frustration but I think that was a bit harsh.. You had not even gave me a chance to explain my side of the story before making this post. I just think you should hear someone out before attacking them in a public forum...obviously everyone knows who they are...sorry for the long post and really no hard feelings just wanted to,explain the other side
You are a great trader griffin and I mean absolutely no offense in my previous post...just thought it was a ill unfair is all