Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02-03 Topps OPC Red Parallel Rookie Set

02-03 Topps OPC Red Parallel Rookie Set
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I don't really collect hockey cards anymore, but I used to when I was growing up. My sister once bought me a pack of 02-03 Topps from Wal-Mart (of all places) and inside I found nothing but one card and cardboard filler. The card was a mail-in for the entire OPC Red Parallel rookie set (Zetterberg, P.M. Bouchard, Frolov, Svitov, Spezza, Boumeester, Hemsky, Nash, Kobasew, Chistov---#331-340). I was looking through all my old cards and came across these.

I've spent a couple hours searching around the internet looking for them and can only find a handful of them total, and none in a complete set. All cards are numbered out of 100. Anyone have any idea how rare or valuable the complete set might be?

Cheers

P.S. If this is in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize. I've never used these forums before.

RE: 02-03 Topps OPC Red Parallel Rookie Set
is the set sealed, or are all the cards loose?
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

It's loose. I was probably 12 when I got them so naturally I opened them.

worth considerably more sealed than not, but still should be worth a nice chunk of change. Might be easier to move cards one-by-one.. Zetterberg, Spezza, and Nash should be you good coin. Plus, those 02-03 OPC/Topps parallels (of any color) seem to go for a lot of money compared to their BV.. strangely tough cards to come by given 500/100/50 print runs
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)