`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Luol deng gold rc. ( mail day)

Newest Luol deng gold rc. ( mail day)
This is my newest addition to my super collection of Luol Deng. I thought I would share, this it the most money I spend on one card so far. Lmk what u think, thanks for looking Ethan

[Image: E7C57E7F-97B1-48D8-9D90-FEFFDEFBA853-466...40310A.jpg]
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Newest Luol deng gold rc. ( mail day)
Beautiful piece man! I never realized how high his cards can go, until I was going after the the Preferred Red Redemption, which went much higher than I had anticipated. Definitely a good player to collect!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

im going to guess and say you paid $50-$60.

refractors are always some nice eye candy.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(05-02-2013, 11:54 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: im going to guess and say you paid $50-$60.

refractors are always some nice eye candy.

Well a few days ago I got the topps chrome reg version bgs 9.5 and the xfractor version bgs 9 for 10 bucks. I thought it was a steal in my book. I paid under 30 for this one. Thanks for looking, and the comments.

That's actually pretty good.

(05-02-2013, 12:06 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: Well a few days ago I got the topps chrome reg version bgs 9.5 and the xfractor version bgs 9 for 10 bucks. I thought it was a steal in my book. I paid under 30 for this one. Thanks for looking, and the comments.

Is there any rule of thumb to go by when it comes to graded cards. Are they worth double the raw bv. I know it depends on the grade. A lot of the numbered cards dont graded pricing. What do u guys think?
(05-02-2013, 11:52 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Beautiful piece man! I never realized how high his cards can go, until I was going after the the Preferred Red Redemption, which went much higher than I had anticipated. Definitely a good player to collect!
Thanks a lot!! I've been buying his cards for awhile. His pricing go up and down, sometimes I get them cheap, and sometimes not.

Very nice pick up..

Deng is one of my fav Bulls..even went to his bobblehead game at the UC this year..
[Image: arod.gif]

(05-02-2013, 12:18 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Very nice pick up..

Deng is one of my fav Bulls..even went to his bobblehead game at the UC this year..
I would love to have that bobblehead.. Smile Thanks, I've ever been to a bulls game, that is one thing I want to do before I die. Do u live around Chicago?

I generally say grading only adds value to rookie cards and autos.

I don't pay attention to BV.

I would say in rare cases double sell value (graded 10).

It also depends on the player and how rare the set is. An ungraded MJ rookie card isn't worth anything because people will think it's a fake.

I also think POP maters if it's a rare card.

(05-02-2013, 12:10 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: Is there any rule of thumb to go by when it comes to graded cards. Are they worth double the raw bv. I know it depends on the grade. A lot of the numbered cards dont graded pricing. What do u guys think?

Thanks a lot!! I've been buying his cards for awhile. His pricing go up and down, sometimes I get them cheap, and sometimes not.

(05-02-2013, 12:23 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: I generally say grading only adds value to rookie cards and autos.

I don't pay attention to BV.

I would say in rare cases double sell value (graded 10).

It also depends on the player and how rare the set is. An ungraded MJ rookie card isn't worth anything because people will think it's a fake.

I also think POP maters if it's a rare card.
I know some people don't like graded cards, but I see it this way if it's graded mint 9 at least I know it's mint.