`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 jumbo packs (aka double packs) 2013 Heritage

4 jumbo packs (aka double packs) 2013 Heritage
bought these at a kmart while traveling for work. Nothing great, a whole bunch of base (which I will trade for next to nothing, just let me know what you need) and anything worth mentioning is in my org. All are for trade. Highlights are:

miggy cabrera refractor /999
Pablo Sandoval black back (how do I reference this in my org?)
batting leader w/ trout, beltre and cabrera
AL Bombers w/ arod and cano
Darvish RC
hitting era harper and chipper jones
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

RE: 4 jumbo packs (aka double packs) 2013 Heritage
think the black back is the Venezuelan back parallel

Yep, the black back will show up in the org as Venezuelan. Why it's called Venezuelan, I have no idea.
Set Builder but also looking for Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Duncan Keith for my PC.

(05-02-2013, 09:37 PM)krmeister Wrote: Yep, the black back will show up in the org as Venezuelan. Why it's called Venezuelan, I have no idea.
Topps produced a set of baseball cards that were distributed in Venezuela. they were identical except they had black ink instead of that orangey color ink on the reverse side. The Venezuelan cards are significantly more valuable than their USA counterparts. So, Topps recreated that for this years Heritage line.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.