`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some trade action!

Looking for some trade action!
Want to do some NASCAR trading! In addition to my usual lineup of drivers (Rusty/Irvan/McMurray/Bowyer/Austin & Ty Dillon), I am looking for any and all female drivers. Past and Present.

Hit me up with and open offer or just have me check your FT list, does not matter to me...I just wanna trade!!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Looking for some trade action!
Same here! Where's everyone at???

(05-01-2013, 06:27 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Want to do some NASCAR trading! In addition to my usual lineup of drivers (Rusty/Irvan/McMurray/Bowyer/Austin & Ty Dillon), I am looking for any and all female drivers. Past and Present.

Hit me up with and open offer or just have me check your FT list, does not matter to me...I just wanna trade!!!
Jason,

Fixed my internet issues, updated our trade and sent you a counteroffer.

Jerry

(05-02-2013, 09:50 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Same here! Where's everyone at???
Adam,

Sent you a PM.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(05-03-2013, 06:29 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Adam,

Sent you a PM.

Jerry
Responded.

Wendie has some J-Mac short prints and a very nice Dillon /50 available FS/FT. Barely shows up on the scan but the 2011 Stealth is 13/99.

[Image: J-macsandaDillonforMikarlo.jpg]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(05-08-2013, 08:17 AM)forthebirds Wrote: Wendie has some J-Mac short prints and a very nice Dillon /50 available FS/FT. Barely shows up on the scan but the 2011 Stealth is 13/99.
I am definitely interested! Will send you a PM shortly. Thank you!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports