`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Me Your Trent Richardson's and Brandon Weedens!!!!!!!

Bring Me Your Trent Richardson's and Brandon Weedens!!!!!!!
Looking for all base, sp's, variations, refractors and gu's. Needing several refractors from chrome and platinum and all from prizm. If you feel you might have one of these feel free to pm me or just send open offers. Looking for any and all rc's including press pass and leaf. And feel free to send open offer if there is something else you may want, always looking for mannings and any good trade bait.
Thanks for your time and for looking,
Shane
*Bucket is in signature but not all up to date. Have some new ones to add but if its not in my org than chances are its already been trade but feel free to ask anyways.*

RE: Bring Me Your Trent Richardson's and Brandon Weedens!!!!!!!
Also looking for any Josh Gordons and Manning rc inserts!

Offer sent!

I.have a weeden strata die cut platinum xfractor, platinum orange refractor richardson platinum xfractor. Looking colored chrome niners or aj jenkins or lamichael james platinum black or purple. Thanks

Have a few weedens that I'm willing to deal for the right price. Dont remember all of them but definitely got a dual patch/dual game used ball (may have been auto'd) #d to 50 in topps prime today. Also got a weeden/tannehill dual jsy. May have others. Msg me if interested

you need any of these

[Image: img0627.jpg]
[Image: img068.jpg]

[Image: img062-1.jpg]