Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Taking Way to Long

RE: Topps Redemption Taking Way to Long
I still have redemptions waiting from 2011 Topps Finest...so good luck
[Image: arod.gif]

I have about 9 redemptions pending from Topps and one from Panini. The oldest one is an Allen & Ginter relic of Curly Neal. I can't believe that one is taking so long.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have two from 2011 I'm waiting on: Matt Harvey Bowman Platinum Prospect Autograph Refractor and Mike Moustakas Rookie Autograph Red Refractor. I'd really like to get both of them before those guys retire.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(05-01-2013, 10:56 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I gave up on my Matt Harvey platinum redemption, which in hindsight might come back to bite me. However, the Topps website still shows it as pending even though they've sent me 2 Tyler Skaggs autos to replace it. Hoping they forget and when he finally does sign something I end up getting it.
I keep going back and forth on whether I should get a replacement or not. I figure I'll probably get it when he hits a rough stretch and the BV plummets.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

on the plus side redemptions are cheaper on ebay. got the profar DQ auto redemption for under 50 bucks