Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Questions from a New Guy

2 Questions from a New Guy
Hi All,

I just got access to the organize tool on the site, and I'm trying to cut down on the amount of time wasted filling in haves, wants, etc. Does anyone know if there are quicker ways to do the following:

1) Rather than click one-by-one for each card of a certain player, can I add an entire player's collection to my collection?

2) When I have the listing of Want vs. Have, is there a fast way to fill in an entire page with a Want or Have quantity of "1"? Rather than me clicking "1" hundreds of times?

Just trying to get quicker so I can input my collection more efficiently. Thanks for the help.

RE: 2 Questions from a New Guy
Welcome! I think I'm answering your questions here, but if not just let me know

1) Search for the players name (ie. Sidney Crosby) when the list pops up the first thing should just be the players name. checkmark the box beside it and click add to organizer, that SHOULD add every card of that player to your org (I've never tried this, so idk how well it works, if it adds cards that has like 2-3 players on it including him, etc).

2) Once in your organizer, you can sort your collections by quantity by clicking the title (ie. Want or have). this will make it go in descending or ascending order, depending on how many times you click it. You can then checkmark individual cards, or click select all (either page or collection) and that will highlight all. Then you can click the fill button beside the want or haves column and it will fit the selected cards with whatever # you enter.

I think this answers your question, if not let me know!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Gold star for you. Exactly what I'm looking for on both counts. Thanks for the help.

Another question - how does everyone get a banner for their signature with the players on it? Is there a site that you can plug in certain information? Or is everyone just stellar at creating their own graphics?

Befriend one of the collectors who are also web artists and ask them to make you one. That's what everyone else does Wink

LTD hasn't been here in awhile, so I don't know.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(04-29-2013, 01:38 PM)arrowsg30 Wrote: Another question - how does everyone get a banner for their signature with the players on it? Is there a site that you can plug in certain information? Or is everyone just stellar at creating their own graphics?
Jbel4331 regularly posts on the baseball forums that he will make you banners for sigs, and does great work. He made mine that you see below.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I do graphics, buuuut I haven't even updated my banner since Yip and Palmieri got traded so I need to do my own first haha
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(04-29-2013, 04:31 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I do graphics, buuuut I haven't even updated my banner since Yip and Palmieri got traded so I need to do my own first haha
Shouldn't Pat be in a rocking chair?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I still say mine (which I made) is the best Tongue tehehehe
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-29-2013, 04:33 PM)wickabee Wrote: Shouldn't Pat be in a rocking chair?
hahaha yes that too!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054