`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sanchez, Geno, Garrard, McElroy, Simms: all better then tebow

RE: Sacnhez, Geno, Garrard, McElroy, Simms: all better then tebow
I'm just extremely surprised that Sanchez is still on the team, to be honest. I hope that Smith does exceptionally well for two reasons: 1) to show up those that knocked his playing ability and 2) so that we stop hearing about Sanchez. Sanchez has never struck me as all that footballs savvy, and the Tebow circus has been annoying to say the least.

I think Tebow wouldn't be the best fit in most places, but I wouldn't mind the Pack inviting him to camp as ARods backup. He'd probably be better than Graham Harrell, and could you imagine a wishbone lineup of Tebow, Kuhn, Lacy, with Finley (as the decoy) at tight end? Goosebumps.

I like his attitude, Green Bay doesn't really need to sell more jerseys, and he wins more games in place of previous starters. HE WINS GAMES.

29 total TDs, 16 Total turnovers, (Sanchez has had 52 TO in his last 2 seasons)

9-7 as a starter, including a playoff win, divisional title.

As long he's okay with not wearing 15, he's welcome in titletown
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(04-29-2013, 03:02 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I think Tebow wouldn't be the best fit in most places, but I wouldn't mind the Pack inviting him to camp as ARods backup. He'd probably be better than Graham Harrell, and could you imagine a wishbone lineup of Tebow, Kuhn, Lacy, with Finley (as the decoy) at tight end? Goosebumps.

I like his attitude, Green Bay doesn't really need to sell more jerseys, and he wins more games in place of previous starters. HE WINS GAMES.

29 total TDs, 16 Total turnovers, (Sanchez has had 52 TO in his last 2 seasons)

9-7 as a starter, including a playoff win, divisional title.

As long he's okay with not wearing 15, he's welcome in titletown
I like Graham. I'm waiting for Arod to get hurt so Graham can step in. I've got some cards of Graham that need to go up in value!
I know... I'm bad.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(04-29-2013, 11:36 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: I think Tebow fits well with the Bears. They like to run. And Cutler looked bad last year.
I have been a Bears fan for my entire life. I have followed the Bears even though I have lived in 4 other states since I lived in Chicago. I subscribe to Directv JUST so I can get NFL Sunday Ticket JUST so I can watch the Bears. They are, and always will be, my number one team..... unless they add Tebow. I would disown the Bears the very second I heard they signed Tebow. I dislike Cutler on a personal level, but at least he is an NFL QB caliber player.

C'mon Jacoby, tell us something we don't know!

I heard an interesting bit from Cowherd the other day regarding qb's from big time college football programs. Basically what he said was these guys from power conferences have a much higher level of talent around them, and don't have to hone their skills the way a small school qb does. The small school guys need to do the things that translate well to the pro game much more than the big timers (USC is the best example IMO).

So when a big school qb goes to a team with a sub par NFL offense, they struggle. The general perception is they aren't adapting to the speed and complexity of the NFL but the reality is, they are so used to their college teammates using pure athletic ability to out play a college nickel back or LB, they don't realize how sloppy and unrefined they are until they go up against elite (NFL caliber) defensive players.

This argument does not take into consideration a player's work ethic though. Imagine what Vick could have been if he worked as hard as an undersized guy like Drew Brees, or a guy that doesn't have a rocket arm like Schwab.

But yeah, Tebow stinks at this level. People ALWAYS spout off his numbers and accomplishments at Florida, but look at all of the 4 and 5 star guys blocking, catching and running around third sting db's from the SEC and small time Florida programs.

I don't see him having any impact in 2013, but do see him speaking publicly and doing humanitarian work in 2014, away from football.

Urban Meyer should hold some of the blame for Tebow's struggles. Four years of D1 football at a power house (then, not so much now) and the guy can't tell the difference between man with two deep and straight cover two? What were they teaching him besides "throw to this guy on this play, or tuck and run". Hopefully Braxton Miller doesn't wind up like that.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(04-29-2013, 05:41 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: C'mon Jacoby, tell us something we don't know!
um...i always wanted to be a dancer in vegas?

/"chasing amy" reference

(04-29-2013, 05:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: um...i always wanted to be a dancer in vegas?

/"chasing amy" reference
LOL, another promising career ended by knee injuries before it could even start
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

So, the point of making a thread to clairify this is because?? Lets start a thread stating teams will nver win a championship with Charlie Batch starting at QB. Nah, Tebows down, lets kick him some more.

Ill never understand the venom people have for the guy. He never asked for any of the coverage. Blame the media.

Im more of a fan of the man than I am the QB. However, as a Broncos fan I will admit that his run at QB, though I wanted to pull my hair out every game, was the most entertaining season in many years.

Im sorry to interreupt. Proceed to bash the guy.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(04-29-2013, 06:06 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Im sorry to interreupt. Proceed to bash the guy.
thank you for your permission

id take charlie batch 100x's out of 100 over tebow

at least tebow doesnt fumble because he ran into the butt of his o lineman...