`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We knew this day was coming

RE: We knew this day was coming
Hehe, that is literally a pile of junk....anything baseball related that has cradled balls other than a glove I want no part of.

Oh c'mon, if the last item were chopped up into little squares and glued on cardboard everyone would be all over it.

I've bought basketball cards from that seller. But I'll stick to the cards. And only the cards without pieces of stinky unmentionables.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(04-28-2013, 10:55 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Oh c'mon, if the last item were chopped up into little squares and glued on cardboard everyone would be all over it.

I've bought basketball cards from that seller. But I'll stick to the cards. And only the cards without pieces of stinky unmentionables.
Oh come on you know you'd be all over that if it was of a certain Met's Catcher!

Totally kidding. I hope.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

(04-29-2013, 06:03 AM)x5ofspades Wrote: Oh come on you know you'd be all over that if it was of a certain Met's Catcher!
Totally kidding. I hope.
haha, it's funny because that's always been the joke.
GU cards sort of took off towards the end of his career, but were limited (mostly) to just the jersey... now, sky's the limit.

I'm skeptical about some of it...but then some of it is cool.

Unmentionables, eech. Even for a certain Mets catcher. Smile
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile