`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb a high end card ( cardinals or trout)

Wtb a high end card ( cardinals or trout)
I got a signed David freese bat off of my uncle and I need to get a 50 or 60 dollar card, to give him. It can be a cardinal player or mike trout. Let me know what u got. I will check this post later. Thanks Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Wtb a high end card ( cardinals or trout)
feel free to check me. i have several trouts. including 2011 heritage and others. thanks

I have the trout out of bounds card its worth 30

I have a few bob Gibson autos you may like. Also a Holliday auto in cardinals uniform

do you want rolen?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(04-28-2013, 02:12 PM)908 Wrote: do you want rolen?
Just current or older players like Gibson, Stan.

(04-28-2013, 12:11 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: feel free to check me. i have several trouts. including 2011 heritage and others. thanks
I don't see anything for my uncle, but I see stuff for myself. Lmk if u want to sell some of ur autos.

(04-28-2013, 01:41 PM)IronChef Wrote: I have the trout out of bounds card its worth 30
No thanks, needs to be a liitle higher
(04-28-2013, 01:55 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: I have a few bob Gibson autos you may like. Also a Holliday auto in cardinals uniform
Pm sent thanks.. Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]