`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 ITG ... there are not the hits I was looking for

RE: 2011 ITG ... there are not the hits I was looking for
(05-02-2013, 09:15 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: you still have the Sanchez?
I sent it in to comc.com and it has sold already.

(04-30-2013, 12:40 AM)Neifert Wrote: This made me scour the bay for a box because they are pretty cool looking. Got a box of Series 1. Probably get it next week. Any Kepler's will come your way first Jared. Hopefully i pull something sick like JRod has.
Did you get the box you ordered off of Ebay? Curious to see what kind of luck everybody is having before picking up another one.
Kepler

(05-07-2013, 06:26 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Did you get the box you ordered off of Ebay? Curious to see what kind of luck everybody is having before picking up another one.
I got it yesterday. It was pretty brutal. Gwynn patch, Alonso auto was only guy I've heard of. I need to post it up just been lazy. Ill shoot you a PM later tonight see if your interested in any of it.

Sounds good. There's another box up right now that looks like it could go cheap. I'm thinking about it, but really on the fence.
Kepler

I like the mesa

[Image: 20130508_004948_zpscaf3d3fa.jpg]

Ever hear of any of those guys?? I think i'm going to pass on this from here on out. Wasn't that happy with it. I guess not to bad for 35ish dollars.

The middle is Yonder Alonso.

Well I haven't heard of most of them either but the red seams go for pretty decent money. Where did you buy the box from?
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(05-08-2013, 12:59 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Well I haven't heard of most of them either but the red seams go for pretty decent money. Where did you buy the box from?
The bay. Was a late night purchase. I should have some pretty decent mail coming in next week. I boozed and surfed pretty hard haha.

Heard of a couple of them, the only one I'm at all familiar with is Salcedo. He's a soft-tossing pitcher in the Twins organization that's currently coming back from an arm injury and playing at High A Ball. Some of the minor league bloggers around here are still pretty high on him.

And the Between the Seams are pretty good and carry decent value. Red is /30 and Gold /19 ... I think.
Kepler

(05-08-2013, 01:07 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Heard of a couple of them, the only one I'm at all familiar with is Salcedo. He's a soft-tossing pitcher in the Twins organization that's currently coming back from an arm injury and playing at High A Ball. Some of the minor league bloggers around here are still pretty high on him.

And the Between the Seams are pretty good and carry decent value. Red is /30 and Gold /19 ... I think.
Salcedo looks like he's still young. 14 innings 17 K's is nice but 17 hits(Ouch). I guess these need to go up on the Bay see what i can get for them. Unless you're interested??
Scratch that the last SALCEDO gold seam sold for a whopping $0.95.